martedì 7 aprile 2015

Relative Beauty - When I look At You



[...] When I look At You I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars Hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I Know I’m Not Alone.  [...]
__________

Body & Make Up 

Skin : HUSH - Miranda ( Photo : Skin nr 4 ) New

Blush : Pink Acid - ( Photo : Plum ) - 1L on Marketplace

Lips : Dark Midday Designs - " Diamond Lips " lip gloss - 1L on Marketplace

Eyeliner : Flirt - Rawr - 1L on Marketplace

Hair : eXxEsS - Save ( New )

Cloth & Accessory 

Shirt : Keresma - Easter JellyBean T-Shirt for Woman - FREE inside Egg 
( With a Shirt for Man ! ) @ RooM69

Earring & Ring : Baubles! - Diamond Blaze set NEW @ 102' Designer Circle

Pants : Mute. - Zipped Leather Pants ( Photo : White )

Shoes : Style X - Peep Toe Heels " Maddie " ( Photo : Gold ) NEW



BackGround